We built the MGA we would want to work with.
Paragon Insurance Holdings' leadership knows the insurance business.
We've launched MGA and carrier operations, raised capital, acquired and sold companies ... and we know the challenges retail agents, MGAs and carriers face.
That's why we set out to build a new kind of MGA on our own terms – the kind we would want as our business partner.
Contact us to see if we're the right partner to take your capabilities to the next level.
Ron Ganiats - Managing Partner
- Managing Partner of Paragon and founder of AIX
- More than 20 years of specialty program experience in various underwriting, business development and executive management roles
Ron Mairano – Managing Partner
- Managing Partner of Paragon and founder of AIX and Artis
- Over 25 years of industry experience with executive management roles in underwriting, business development, operations and reinsurance
Enrico Ferrante – Chief Operating Officer
- Most recently SVP of Operations and part of the senior management team at SPARTA Insurance Company
- Various operational roles at prior companies including Alea and AIG
Justin Faust - Chief Financial Officer
- Most recently SVP, CFO & CCO of Dowling Capital Partners, an insurance industry-focused private equity firm
- Nearly 20 years of experience as an insurance industry investor and investment banker with firms including Northaven, Guy Carpenter and Hales & Company
Hilbert "Van" Schenck II – President
- Over 25+ years experience in specialty program and reinsurance business.
- President positions at both Alteris Insurance Services, an Argo Group owned Managing General Agency, and Massamont Insurance Agency and Trident Insurance Services.
Erik Kriens – SVP Business Development
- Most recently Regional Vice President of Business Development for Aix Insurance Group.
- Various business development, MGA/Carrier marketing, reinsurance broking, and retail P&C broking experience.