Party and Equipment Rental Insurance Program
The Paragon Rental Equipment Program targets operations that include:
- Party Rentals – Rental of tents, tables, chairs, plates, silverware, glassware and other event related items including rental of highchairs if restaurant quality, bounce houses and dunk tanks.
- Homeowner Rentals – Rental of lighter tools and equipment such as special automotive tools, rotor tillers, sod cutters, trenchers and mowers primarily to homeowners. These risk may also rent trucks and trailers to move equipment.
- Construction Equipment Rental – Rental of heavy equipment. This includes but is not limited to bulldozers, backhoes, aerial lifts, compressors, sweepers and forklifts to professional contractors. Water and Dump trucks that are primarily used off road can also be included.
- Equipment Dealers – may be considered in the program when more than $750,000 in revenues or 15% or more of their revenue is derived from rental business.
- Commercial General Liability Limits of $1,000,000 Each Occurrence, $2,000,000 General Aggregate
- Property Insurance limits of up to $10,000,000 TIV per location
- Commercial Automobile Liability limits of $1,000,000 Combined Single Limit
- Inland Marine Insurance with limits up to $10,000,000 limits per location
- Umbrella Liability with limits up to $5,000,000. Additional limits may be available upon request.
Coverage Enhancements include:
- Fire Department Service Charges
- Loss Data Preparation Costs
- Fire Extinguishing Systems Expense
- Pollutant Cleanup
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Property
- Personal Effects and Property of Others Coverage
- Fine Arts Coverage
- Sewer Back-up Expense
Michelle B Helitzer
Vice President Program Manager
Direct Line: 860-266-1457
Erik L. Kriens
SVP, Corporate Business Development - West Coast
Paragon Insurance Holdings, LLC
25 Evergreen Avenue, Suite 8
Mill Valley, CA 94941